PDA

Просмотр полной версии : A little Off-road trip in Egypt

Haka
23.02.2009, 02:51
I had rested a week ago in Egypt with my girlfriend and make a little trip in desert with beduins! :-D
Here are some photos...
(If I find a time tomorrow, I will write a big photo-report about my off-road travel in Egypt)

sasha2001
23.02.2009, 12:00
I had rested a week ago in Egypt with my girlfriend and make a little trip in desert with beduins! :-D
Here are some photos...
(If I find a time tomorrow, I will write a big photo-report about my off-road travel in Egypt)
Look forward to it, looks slightlyfamilar, we entered Egypt from the sudan and were "arrested" for no Visa(we had one) but all fixed with us$50 and a ride for some policeman to luxor
They love their toyota Landcruisers and drive like crazy!!!

Haka
01.03.2009, 02:20
Look forward to it, looks slightlyfamilar, we entered Egypt from the sudan and were "arrested" for no Visa(we had one) but all fixed with us$50 and a ride for some policeman to luxor
They love their toyota Landcruisers and drive like crazy!!!

You was arrested? I see you have exciting adventures while visited Egypt! :)
Yes, they really love LandCruisers.

Haka
01.03.2009, 02:28
It was our trip to "Coloured Canyon" and it began very early in 6 a.m.

Haka
01.03.2009, 02:41
The drivers of this excursion mest be only beduin! It's egyptian little tradition. We ride about 2 hours before our walk in canyon began. The most picturesque and dangerous part of our ride was in desert with high speed!:laughing: It was dangerous because our driver drive Landcruiser on 80km\h!

Haka
01.03.2009, 02:48
But we have reached perfectly, having received many thrills when our car jumped up on sandy small groups and back brought in sand at turns!

Haka
01.03.2009, 02:54
It is a canyon! The name Color it carries that once here there was a sea, but after serious earthquake water has left, having left in a stone a print of the flora and various sea breeds! In rocks of this canyon you can see various drawings from warm colours!