PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Its arrived :)

Scotian
06.05.2008, 16:01
Hey you crazy Russians!!! :happy: The free gift arrived :laughing:

Thank you so much. That is the best welcom to a forum I have ever had or known of. What a nice suprise. My girlfriend has already claimed the hat for when we are off roading in the sun, I'm not sure what to do with the big flag just now though.. Its huge and I;ve only got a little 90 ..lol I was very impressed to see your stickers with the Landrovers on them. Very nice. I will use them to try and spread the word of Landrover and your forum internationaly .

Thanks again.

Avtokosmos
07.05.2008, 02:02
Hey you crazy Russians!!! :happy: The free gift arrived :laughing:

Thank you so much. That is the best welcom to a forum I have ever had or known of. What a nice suprise. My girlfriend has already claimed the hat for when we are off roading in the sun, I'm not sure what to do with the big flag just now though.. Its huge and I;ve only got a little 90 ..lol I was very impressed to see your stickers with the Landrovers on them. Very nice. I will use them to try and spread the word of Landrover and your forum internationaly .

Thanks again.

Hi! I'm very glad that you have recieved your prize.
Please can you make some photos when you will paste a sticker on yours Defender. It will be cool if russian jeepers see it. And about flags I can say that in Russia it's hangs before ofices of private enterprise and before enter of private houses of member of our club.:laughing:

Scotian
07.05.2008, 22:14
I will take pictures but not untill next week. I dont want to take lame pictures here in the city. I will wait till I am near the mountains next week and take good pictures :)

Avtokosmos
11.05.2008, 00:56
I will take pictures but not untill next week. I dont want to take lame pictures here in the city. I will wait till I am near the mountains next week and take good pictures :)

It will be great! I'm waiting photos.:) Where is your trip take place?

Paul64
01.06.2008, 17:16
Mine arrived also, to another city in Romania. They won't deliver here and have ask me to pick it up which I will do next time I am there. Thanks in advance!

Cheers, Paul

Avtokosmos
02.06.2008, 00:11
Mine arrived also, to another city in Romania. They won't deliver here and have ask me to pick it up which I will do next time I am there. Thanks in advance!

Cheers, Paul

Hi Paul, I'm glad, that you write me. I was worried, that you was in your tour and don't write on our website for a long time. How are you?
By the way, we sent you post but as you have not received it, it have sent us back.:sad: