Регистрация Статьи Справка Календарь Все разделы прочитаны

АвтоКосмос   Добро пожаловать на форум Автокосмос!
У нас на форуме вы можете пообщаться в Общем разделе с пользователями из разных регионов России, а так же других стран. Посмотреть отчеты и анонсы с различных мероприятий и покатушек. Размещайте ваши материалы, пишите ваши комментарии.
В Коммерческом разделе форума вы можете оставить заказ на интересующие вас запчасти

По всем вопросам (кроме запчастей) обращайтесь к админу Dows

Вернуться   АвтоКосмос > Общие форумы > International Forum

International Forum -for our international friends
-tell us about your Off-road cars, competitions, tuning and off-road adventuries

Ваш блок

Забыли пароль?

Интересно

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 19.06.2009, 15:22   #21
LsBob
Чумадан

Инфа

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

Автоклуб:
Цитата:
Сообщение от Haka Посмотреть сообщение
O, Hello LsBob!
You wasn't here for a long time!
How are you? Nice to see you again!
I don't know who is the winner. I think we must to ask this question FridgeFreezer!
Hullo Haka

No I have been amiss in not dropping in more often just to see your photos!! I am keeping well. Are you having a good summer there?
St. Petersburg was on the local news yesterday it seems that an Australian cricket team played an English cricket team (made up of English people living in St Petersburg) and Australia won! It was held on the lawns outside a museum, However you will have to ask FridgeFreezer to explain the rules We normally beat (thrash) England in the Test series, slight stumble this year in the 20/20.

Previously1969 Land rover Ser 2a 6 Cyl.
Series 2a Land Rover ex PNG army.
1978 Land Rover Ser 3 6 Cyl
LsBob вне форума  
Старый 22.06.2009, 02:10   #22
Haka
Андрей

Инфа

Поблагодарили 67 раз(а) в 54 сообщениях

Автоклуб: АВТОКОСМОС
Цитата:
Сообщение от LsBob Посмотреть сообщение
Hullo Haka

No I have been amiss in not dropping in more often just to see your photos!! I am keeping well. Are you having a good summer there?
St. Petersburg was on the local news yesterday it seems that an Australian cricket team played an English cricket team (made up of English people living in St Petersburg) and Australia won! It was held on the lawns outside a museum, However you will have to ask FridgeFreezer to explain the rules We normally beat (thrash) England in the Test series, slight stumble this year in the 20/20.
I can't say that we have a good summer in Saint Petersburg, but the wheather is fine!
On this week we are waiting very hot temperature and I hope it would be so...

Some words about cricket. In Russia it is not so popular like in Australia or England, so I even don't know the rules of it!
And what about other sports in Australia? Tell me please what is popular.
Haka вне форума  
Старый 22.06.2009, 02:22   #23
FridgeFreezer
Чумадан

Инфа

Автоклуб:
Don't ask me to explain the rules of any sort of ball game - if it doesn't involve engines I don't understand it

We finished 7th in Proto after missing two stages - one because of nearly losing the car through the swamp and one through a faulty navigation computer. Jez & Kim set stage records in most stages (but there were some very strange penalties that we did not understand) so we are happy with the car and will be back next year even stronger.

We had some friends with us this year:

Colin & Alastair (Car 118) finished 11th in TR1.
Daan & Paul (Car 206) finished 6th in TR2
Mike & Ashley (Car 602) finished 5th in Tourism.

Jen, Dan & Mark (Car 603) entered Tourism in their Camel Trophy Defender 110 but stopped after Stage 1 because their winch broke and they did not want to damage the vehicle too much (genuine CT Defenders are quite rare so taking it to Ladoga was like taking a classic car racing!)

Filip & Michel (Car 511 & 512) came to do Tourism but their tyres were too big by 6mm so they decided to do Raid, but they did not realise the rules had changed so they were following cars with portal axles. They spent 4 days trying to get out of Stage 1 but they did get out OK and the whole team had a real adventure.
Старый 22.06.2009, 02:44   #24
Haka
Андрей

Инфа

Поблагодарили 67 раз(а) в 54 сообщениях

Автоклуб: АВТОКОСМОС
Oh, my God! I saw photos by Alex, but I could not believe that you have so deeply drowned Mouse!
I'm glad to hear that despite difficulties this year you with the big desire aspire to arrive to the following Ladoga. By the way, I will tell in secret, I have started to make project of my own proto car.
I haven't so much experience yet, but I try to do it. Because I was very disappointed that I could come this year only on the opening of Ladoga. I have a very big difficulties in study, and all june I spent learning philosophical books!
Haka вне форума  
Старый 23.06.2009, 16:51   #25
LsBob
Чумадан

Инфа

Автоклуб:
Цитата:
Сообщение от Haka Посмотреть сообщение
I can't say that we have a good summer in Saint Petersburg, but the wheather is fine!
On this week we are waiting very hot temperature and I hope it would be so...

Some words about cricket. In Russia it is not so popular like in Australia or England, so I even don't know the rules of it!
And what about other sports in Australia? Tell me please what is popular.
We have just had our shortest day and the temperature is 30C still, down from 32 to 34C!
Cricket is what kept the British Empire together though I believe Russia did beat England in a 20 -20 match. Don't worry if you do not know the rules sometimes the umpires don't either But cricket playing international teams draws the biggest crowds then tennis.
In Australia what you call football we call soccer and that is becomming more popular now but the main winter sports are Australian Rules football in some states and Rugby in others ...both league and union. Ice hockey is very very minor because no snow except in the mountains, swimming, tennis, basketball, beach volley ball, cricket, netball are the main sports with junior leagues for the children. hockey is also played, athletics, cycling also.

Previously1969 Land rover Ser 2a 6 Cyl.
Series 2a Land Rover ex PNG army.
1978 Land Rover Ser 3 6 Cyl
LsBob вне форума  
Старый 24.06.2009, 04:06   #26
FridgeFreezer
Чумадан

Инфа

Автоклуб:
The British national sport is complaining
Старый 24.06.2009, 10:27   #27
sasha2001
Чумадан

Инфа

Автоклуб:
Цитата:
Сообщение от FridgeFreezer Посмотреть сообщение
The British national sport is complaining
Its New Zealands national sport also, did we inherit it?
Fridgefreezer liked you photos also, will make the trophy next time we visit Russia
sasha2001 вне форума  
Ответ

(пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Опции темы
Опции просмотра